Charisma

The Power of the Dark Side: The Value of Shadow Work in regaining access to your Primal Power – How to Become a Jedi part 5

When I’m working with a client we’re doing what is sometimes called “Shadow Work” in that we are reclaiming their power that they have lost access to. This is also what happens in a “Shamanic Journey” where you recover lost parts of your soul. I do this in a conversational way – Like one of …

The Power of the Dark Side: The Value of Shadow Work in regaining access to your Primal Power – How to Become a Jedi part 5 Read More »

How to become a Jedi part 2 – the choice between dissatisfaction and satisfaction

There’s a fundamental choice between dissatisfaction and satisfaction that you are making in every moment. The more awareness you bring to each moment the more you can choose for the experience you want to be having as opposed to remaining stuck and being dissatisfied. So instead of having a fixed mindset and going: “this is …

How to become a Jedi part 2 – the choice between dissatisfaction and satisfaction Read More »

Make the Shift from Martian to Human – The Low Self Esteem Cure part 4

In his new book “The Truth” Neil Strauss author of the infamous “The Game” which chronicled his adventures learning pick-up and seduction skills gets to fix all the mistakes he’s made by becoming a pick-up artist. He goes on a journey to become the best version of himself. I’ve written about this idea in a …

Make the Shift from Martian to Human – The Low Self Esteem Cure part 4 Read More »

Attraction is a choice – Getting out of living in Flatland and becoming the only real choice for the women of your dreams because your story is worth being part of

When you are lost in the 7% of thinking that you have to find the right words to say you tend to forget the importance of everything else you are saying with the other 93%. For many of the men I work with they don’t realise that their communication is saying: “I’m not attractive and I’m …

Attraction is a choice – Getting out of living in Flatland and becoming the only real choice for the women of your dreams because your story is worth being part of Read More »

>
Scroll to Top
Malcare WordPress Security